Student Interns at NEC Labs (Home):
- Honglu Zhou, Rutgers University, Summer 2020, Fall 2021, Video Reasoning, Pose based compositional reasoning.
- Yi Huang, University of Virginia, Summer 2020, Pose-based action recognition.
- Jie Chen, U. Rochester, Summer 2019, Improving video understanding using Object Tracking.
- Michael Snower, Brown, Summer 2019, Improving video understanding using pose information.
- Yizhe Zhu, Rutgers, Summer 2019, Self-supervised methods for video understanding.
- Juho Kim, UIUC, Summer 2018, Teaching Syntax using Adverserial Distraction.
- Meera Hahn, Georgia Tech, Summer 2018, Spatio-temporal action localization.
- Ning Xie, Wright State, Summer 2018, Visual scene reasoning.
- Chih-Yao Ma, Georgia Tech, Fall & Summer 2017, Video Understanding by Learning Object Relationships.
- Daniel Li, UC Berkeley, Summer 2017, Adaptive Memory Networks.
- Huayu Li, UNC Charlotte, Summer 2016, Interactive Question-Answering.
- Leyuan Wang, UC Davis, Summer 2016, Distributed Learning over GPUs.
- Farley Lai, U. of Iowa, Spring 2016, Efficient model-parallel deep learning.
- Cun Mu, Columbia University, Summer 2015, Random Walk Distributed Dual Averaging.
- Hao Li, UMD, Summer 2015, Efficient Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Hao Li, UMD, Summer 2014, Distributed Data-Parallelism over infiniBand.
- Long Jin, UCSD, Summer 2014, Distributed hyper-parameter search.